Under general direction, the presales engineer will be responsible for :
Pre-sales, design, specialised consultancy and implementation.
A lot of exciting tasks are waiting for you!
We are looking for a technical sales who can help us delivering a broad set of solutions to our customers and prospects.You will be involved from start to finish in infrastructure-focused projects. Creating proposals, deliver roadmap updates but also taking the lead in the implementation phase are your key responsibilities.
You will be the trusted advisor for our customers and will help them in optimizing their current solutions and guide them to the next era of ICT.
What we offer
A compensation in line with performance, legal benefits , company car etc…
More importantly :
- Access to newest technology & solutions to help you achieve your goals
- Be part of a dynamic company and its journey, shape your future !
- Work with specialist peers who enjoy what they do and expect the same from you,
Your main activities :
- Position the different solutions in our portfolio to mid-market and enterprise customers
- Manage bids, responses to RFP/Q/Is, consulting with the customers, demonstrations, solution development and design, proof of concept and pilots (technical and business value), cost modelling, roll-out planning and workshops, success metrics and technical account management, …
- Assist sales in preparation of proposals, statement of work, and supporting documents for prospects
- You will ensure a technical helicopter view in bigger projects, spanning across different IT infrastructure domains (server, storage, network)
- Create and maintain a close relationship to both the technical end-customer responsible as well as the different vendors
- Maintain personal technical knowledge on all solutions (self-paced and vendor organized)
- Represent Core ICT at events, conferences and forums
Required skills & qualifications
- Pre sales/bid preparation experience
- Customer centric with ability to develop a solution matching business goals and technical constraints
- Experience of IT architecture design and implementation
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and written skills
- Trusted advisor communication & presentation skills suitable up to Cxx level audience
- At least 3 years of experience in performing a role as pre-sales engineer/architect/consultant
- You have a solid understanding of some of the Infrastructure hard- and software solutions
- IBM Storage (entry, mid and high-end portfolio)
- Lenovo Servers (Pureflex, rack servers)
- EMC storage (entry, mid and high-end portfolio)
- Preferably bilingual Dutch – French and a good knowledge of English.
- Proven ability to act as part of a team or with autonomy as required, to appreciate the broad picture and prioritise to meet targets within cost and time constraints
- Ability to participate and influence technical discussions
- Result driven participation in the Sales process
Core ICT NV
Sint Jobsesteenweg 102
Tel: +32 3 666.85.52