Under general direction, the Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for :
- cold calling
- developing relationships with customers and vendors
- proposal writing, negotiating and closing, in close collaboration with our presales specialists.
What we offer
A compensation in line with performance, legal benefits , company car etc…
More importantly :
- Access to newest technology & solutions to help you achieve your goals
- Be part of a dynamic company and its journey, shape your future !
- Work with specialist peers who enjoy what they do and expect the same from you,
Your main activities :
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Review bid documents/specifications and determine client needs.
- Prepare professional bid documents and proposals.
- Ensure that all proposal elements have complete and accurate estimates as well as pricing that meets profitability expectations set by Management.
- Professionally present bids to clients.
- Identify market trends and maintain awareness of IT trends
- Represent Core ICT at events, conferences and forums
Required skills & qualifications
You have 5 years experience as IT Account Manager or you can persuade us with your motivation to become that experienced account manager we seek.
- You have strong people skills, with a real commercial drive to get IT done.
- You have a keen eye for both quality and professionalism.
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and written skills
- Your negotiation skills and flexibility, but also your ability to listen makes you the ideal account manager to our customer
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
Core ICT NV
Sint Jobsesteenweg 102
Tel: +32 3 666.85.52