Account Manager / Business Development
Under general direction, the Account Manager will be responsible for :
- cold calling
- developing relationships with new prospects
- proposal writing
- negotiating and closing,
You will have the full support of our presales team.
What we offer
A compensation in line with performance, legal benefits , company car etc…
More importantly :
- Access to newest technology & solutions to help you achieve your goals
- Be part of a dynamic company and its journey, shape your future !
- Work with specialist peers who enjoy what they do and expect the same from you,
Your main activities :
- Cold call on new accounts/prospects in Belgium
- Create, develop and follow up on specific marketing activitites
- Close deals with prospects
- Prepare professional bid documents and proposals.
- Ensure that all proposal elements have complete and accurate estimates as well as pricing that meets profitability expectations set by Management.
- Professionally present bids to clients.
- Identify market trends and maintain awareness of IT trends
- Represent Core ICT at events, conferences and forums
Required skills & qualifications
You have experience in acquiring new prospects/customers, either via cold calling or targeted marketing
- Have a clear hunter profile, “live” for the new prospect/deal
- You have strong people skills, with a real commercial drive to get IT done.
- You have a keen eye for both quality and professionalism.
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and written skills
- Your negotiation skills and flexibility allow you to convice prospects to become customers.
- Dutch, English and a good knowledge of French.
- You have an understanding of some of the Infrastructure hard- and software solutions :
- Server platform (Lenovo, IBM )
- Storage Technologies (IBM, Lenovo, EMC)
- Hyperconverged infrastructure (Nutanix, …)
- Cloud Computing Technologies and Products
Core ICT NV
Sint Jobsesteenweg 102
Tel: +32 3 666.85.52